Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Mitsumata Game Project: Come One, Come All!

I find this interesting. Now that I'm heading down the path to being a game artist, finding people actually working in the industry has been fascinating to me. I just happened to stumble upon this group at Deviant Art and won a sketch commission from them. They seem really fantastic and their story sounds interesting. I just thought I would share them with the rest of you. :3


The Mitsumata Game Project: Come One, Come All!: "Welcome to the Kin-Ou Games development blog! Kin-Ou Games is a budding visual novel company sort of bugger that is full steam ahead on it..."

The plot is different from anything I've heard before. I'm honestly interested in the game now. I hope they get this whole thing together and manage to create their project!


No comments:

Post a Comment